- SWAP IN SECONDS: See ‘Special Offers’ on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. Quick release spring bars allow you to swap bands in seconds to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON’s other Leather, Canvas and Silicone quick release watch bands to take your timepiece from the gym to the workplace. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars. Measure watch lug where band and spring bar meet the watch casing. It is important that your watch’s lug width is the exact width of the band you select or spring bars will not fit correctly. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online.
- TWO LENGTHS INCLUDED: Each band comes standard with different two lengths of the ‘long side’ of the strap (the side with the holes), assuring a perfect fit for nearly any wrist. Guaranteed to fit all men and women or money back; Fits wrists 5″ to 8″ in circumference, but watch geometry may also impact fit.
- LOCKING FEATURE and OTHER ATTRIBUTES: BARTON’s proprietary locking feature assures that the free end of the strap stays securely in place. Quick release spring bars, durable silicone, solid tang 316L stainless steel buckle, scent free and dust free, 2mm taper from watch head to buckle.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: ‘Product Description’ section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men’s & Women’s & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and More